State-of-the-art facilities and scientific expertise
DEDICATED SERVICES IN TOXICOLOGY
VectorB2B Toxicology Unit offers state-of-the-art facilities and scientific expertise granted by a network of recognized service providers. We guarantee high-quality standards in all toxicology services.
We work as an extension of your team, ensuring cost-effective solutions, scientific excellence, and dedicated customer support on time. You can trust our dedicated team to provide your preclinical study with the necessary expertise to address all regulatory requirements.
With our 360-degree solutions, you can take your product further on the development pipeline.
We can work hand-in-hand with the VectorB2B CRO team to ensure the proper transition from preclinical studies into first-in-human clinical trials.
- Genetic Toxicology (GLP and non-GLP)
- Ames test
- In Vitro micronucleus test
- In Vivo micronucleus test
- In Vitro cytotoxicity test
- General Toxicology (GLP and non-GLP)
- Maximum tolerated dose
- Dose range finding
- Acute (single dose) toxicity study
- Sub-acute (7- 28 days) repeated dose toxicity studies
- Sub-chronic (90 days) repeated dose toxicity study
- Chronic toxicity study (CT)
- Safety Pharmacology
- Non-Clinical Safety