NEUROSCIENCES DISCOVERY SERVICES
COVERING MAJOR NEUROSCIENCE FIELDS IN R&D
The challenges posed for drug discovery and development in Neurosciences require innovation and a multi-disciplinary approach in developing drugs capable of crossing or bypassing the blood-brain barrier.
From drug discovery to regulatory approval, VectorB2B offers state-of-the art facilities, a full range of services, and the scientific expertise to discover and develop novel therapies in Neurosciences.
We offer a low risk “one stop shop” for large- or small-scale projects, made possible by the depth of experience and expertise of VectorB2B scientific team. VectorB2B will deliver high quality custom or standard drug discovery solutions on time and on budget.
ONE-STOP-SHOP IN Neuroscience
The VectorB2B consortium harbors a wealth of expertise in neuroscience and neurological diseases that include Alzheimer’s or Parkinson´s Disease, autism, multiple sclerosis, amongst others. Our service portfolio ranges from research to clinical development:
VectorB2B provides functional screening of test materials in a variety of standard cell culture models including primary neurons from different species as well as cell lines. We are also able to develop custom tailored 3D-cell culture systems using hydrogels with distinct degrees of stiffness that can be coated with any extracellular matrix protein(s).
In vitro services
- Cell survival/Cell death assays
- Phenotypic assays
- Immunoassays (including Bioplex)
- Metabolomic and proteomic analysis
- Cell imaging (including high-throughput)
- Electrophysiology assays (patch clamp and extracellular recording)
- In vitro blood brain barrier testing
In vivo pharmacology and toxicity rodent disease models
- Alzheimer´s disease
- Parkinson´s disease
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Multiple sclerosis
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Development of custom models
In vivo services
- Preclinical Imaging (MRI, PET and SPECT)
- Phenotypic screening and behavioural assessment
- Histopathology and immunohistochemistry
- In vivo electrophysiology
- In vivo blood brain barrier testing