BeVAG, is a company founded in 2011, 100% Portuguese capital, which provides consulting, auditing and training services in Management Systems in Europe (Portugal and other EU countries), Africa and America. The consulting, audit and training activities are carried out in the following areas: Development, implementation and maintenance of Quality Management Systems, Health and Safety (HST), IDI (Research, Development and Innovation), in Laboratory Management, Social Responsibility, Food Safety – HACCP, Environment, as well as in Integrated Management Systems. BEVAG supports companies / laboratories in the certification process and in improving the organization of their internal processes.
INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS ON WHICH BEVAG PROVIDES SERVICES:
- ISO 9001 (Quality)
- GMP / GLP
- ISO / IEC 17025 (General Laboratory Management Requirements)
- NP 4457 (IDI Management Systems – Research, Development and Innovation)
- NP ISO IEC 27001 – Information Security Management Systems
- NP 4397 / OHSAS 18001 (Occupational Health and Safety)
- ISO 14001 (Environment)
- SA 8000- Social Accountability
Other Standards in which BEVAG provides services:
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management Systems)
- Food Safety: ISO 22000; FSSC (ISO 22000 + ISO / TS 22002 – 4: 2013; FSSC 22000 and ISO 22000 + ISO / TS 22002 – 1: 2009 – Part 1); Codex Alimentarius; BRC – Global Standard Food; IFS – International Food Standard.
BEVAG works with a team of auditors who are Lead Auditors of Certification Bodies, with vast national and international experience in several areas (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Industry, Pharmaceutical Logistics, Laboratories, etc.).