Antibody broad expertise and a state-of-the-art technology platform
broad expertise and a state-of-the-art technology platform
Integrated “one-stop shop” for antibody discovery and development
The process of developing monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) involves multiple steps that require knowledge and technical expertise. Improving process/cost efficiency reducing the time taken to produce the first proof-of-concept material is key for success.
Vector B2B offers an integrated “one-stop shop” for the entire antibody discovery and development process. A highly qualified team will provide you the guidance you need at every stage of the mAb discovery and development process according to your needs.
Combining technical facilities with cutting edge equipment, state-of-the-art environment, and fully trained technical and scientific staff VectorB2B provides the right conditions to get your antibody into the market.
VectorB2B has a strong focus on antibody-based drug discovery and development services. Broad expertise and a state-of-the-art technology platform enable the fast and reliable generation of novel candidates for immunotherapies – from hit to regulatory submission.
Overview antibody services
- Generation of Fab, scFv, sdAb libraries
- High-throughput screening using automated systems
- Antibody screening by phage display (in-vivo or ex-vivo)
- Construction and testing of CAR-T cells
- Reformatting Fab and scFv domains to human IgG
- Antibody engineering for affinity maturation and humanization
- Antibody developability testing
- Fc receptor function testing (ADCC and CDC)
- Pre-clinical animal models (oncology, infectious diseases, CNS disorders and others)